1. In Slums: CMWSSB installed direct connection of RWH in Nochikuppam for the benefit of economically weaker section.
2. In Schools: CMWSSB installed several type of RWH structures including Direct Collection, Open well Recharge and Borewell Recharge methods involving NSS students.
3. In Colleges: CMWSSB installed Percolation pits and Recharge wells as demonstration models for students.
4. In Govt. Buildings: In Secretariat Building and at Egmore Museum complex RWH structures constructed to recharge the underground aquifers.
5. Exhibition : Participated and exhibited RWH models in India International Trade Fair at New Delhi, Consumech Expo at India Trade Fair complex, Chennai and at Industrial Trade Fair at Island Grounds.